Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:53:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using ssh

Thanks to helps I got previous day. I add sshd_enable="YES" to enable sshd
on one FreeBSD box.  I also download Tera Term with ssh extension. Now I
can telnet from Windows 98 to my FreeBSD box. Still I have the following
questions:

(1) How can I enforce using ssh on a per-user basis (e.g. root)? Is there
a way to check ssh is actually being used?

(2) When I run ssh from another FreeBSD box to this sshd-enabled FreeBSD
box, I got the following:

$ ssh a.b.c.d
The authenticity of host 'a.b.c.d' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is a2:9d:0f:43:89:b4:25:1a:e7:f8:6b:eb:a9:de:63:07.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? no

How to solve this?

Thanks for your help.

-Zhihui