Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:44:27 +0000
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        "Alexey V. Neyman" <alex.neyman@auriga.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cleaning up of /usr/ports/distfiles

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 03:43:07PM +0300, Alexey V. Neyman wrote:
> Have you looked at /usr/ports/Tools/scripts/distclean.sh ?  It has one
> major difference from your script, it won't delete distfiles for ports
> which are not currently installed.

Thanks, never knew that existed actually.  :)  I merely did this because
I personally felt I didn't want files just sitting around in there that
weren't being used/didn't serve a purpose.

What would be considered the correct behaviour?

- Marc

--
I've learned that being kind is more important than being right.
        -- Andy Rooney