Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2001 22:37:27 +0200
From:      "Liran Dahan" <lirandb@netvision.net.il>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Connections to ports > 1024

Yes I agree with Lee, I don't think you have any specific reason to be
worried, though if it is bothering you so much, put an speific IPFW/IPF
rules for these ports, or maybe if you can see that these connections are
being attemped by a Static IP User/s, you may block him/them as well, or
maybe add an special route command to deny them.
Buttom line I wouldn't be so worried about it. (Allthough I'm *paranoid*)

Best Regards,

Liran Dahan (lirandb@netvision.net.il)