Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:20:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray.stokely@windriver.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/32136: correct PGP key link

The following reply was made to PR docs/32136; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Murray Stokely <murray.stokely@windriver.com>
To: mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:14:28 -0800

 --kr14OxHsRwZHHqxS

 On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 11:19:22AM -0500, mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org wrote:
 > The "file containing all PGP keys" does not appear to be in the doc
 > distribution -- at least, it's not in *mine*, supped yesterday.

    It is a generated file, it will be built and installed when the web
 tree is built.  This worked fine last I checked locally and it is
 working fine on freefall right now.  This file (pgpkeyring.txt)
 doesn't ever exist in the doc distribution, it gets built and
 installed in your target directory from the PGP Keys chapter of the
 Handbook.

 	- Murray

 --kr14OxHsRwZHHqxS

 --kr14OxHsRwZHHqxS--