Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:22:09 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Hidetoshi Shimokawa <simokawa@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        firewire@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Firewire regression

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 02:34:26PM +0900, Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
> The CD seems keeping to initiate bus reset. I don't know why..

I haven't had the time to narrow it down to a specific commit. Let
me know if that would help. Otherwise I'll assume you know roughly
what might have caused it.

> This shouldn't happen because these address range should be handled
> by OHCI. Could you try the follwing patch?

Sorry. Doesn't make a difference.

I don't know anything about firewire so there's at this time not
much I can do than apply patches and try them out.