Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:50:10 -0500
From:      Denny Reiter <denny@reiters.org>
To:        Dave Rossow <dave@dreksys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Verisign dns trick

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 09:17:28AM -0700, Dave Rossow wrote:

> My frustration with Verisign has finally surpassed the sum of my loyalty
> and my lethargy, any suggestions for a better registrar?

www.gandi.net

About $10 a year, excellent interface, no hassles.  They support
Open software and have released some of their code.  And, one of
their primary people is also a committer.

--
Denny Reiter                               denny@reiters.org
So I don't hurt your feelings:        happydenny@reiters.org