Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:21:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      <scanner@jurai.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: information on Intel Fast Ethernet and Gigabit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hello Mr. Chris Watson

Thanks for taking the time to discuss with me your concerns.
Could you take the the time to forward me some sort of representative list
of the types of information that FreeBSD developers require to do driver
development?
Would like to focus on the pieces not covered by data sheet and non-NDA type
documentation that you are using today, as we discussed.

I would like to review this list and see if there's something that we can
do about this.

Also could you forward me more specific info on the issues with the FreeBSD
driver written by J. Lemon.  I would like to see what I can do to help out
with these
issues too.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call
me.

Thanks
Linda P. Sanchez
Sr. Product Marketing Engineer