Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 21:38:24 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        dpilgrim@uswest.net (Nocturne)
Cc:        bradley@softhome.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: outlook mail  was:(RE: Logo merchandise)

> This message is sent using Netscape Messenger v4.51.  Do you see any
> problems with the formatting?

Yes, there isn't a folder browser to the left of the messages like
there was in the good old days, so you can't drag messages to folders
without a lot of work and window flipping.  You have to use this
obnoxious right button submenu way down at the bottom of the right
button menu below all of these stupid things that you would rarely
ever do with a message, like add it to your address book.  I guess
you could have a reason for adding someone to your address book...
maybe so that you can never send mail to a real list or alias with
that name that exists on your SMTP server without getting the address
book entry instead because you were a moron.  Or maybe because you
don't have an LDAP server, and they don't support IMSP or LDAP
directory entry addition for server-side address books.

Oh, you meant formatting problems with your message...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.