Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2001 05:17:46
From:      "Dimuthu Bandara" <dimuthu@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mylex AcceleRaid 352! Problems...Help

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this issue I am trying to install freebsd 4.3
release on IBM netfinity 5000 with mylex AcceleRaid 352 raid controller.

It went ok till file systems creation.. and after that it says

Kernel Panic.. syncing disks 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

has anyone manage to set this controller with freebsd 4.3?? Actually it gets
stuck at mounting my ata cd0 for installing distributions.

My disks are..

IBM DDRS-34560... (4.1GB)

And I got 5 disks with raid 5 and hot swap

Please Help me

dim