Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 17:22:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      mms@f5.com
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Position Available: Kernel Hacker ( Seattle )

hey folks,

i realize that this is probably not the most appropriate place to
post this type of thing... my appologies... we are currently looking to
fill both staff and contract software engineer positions. the
description is as follows:

-----

Kernel Hacker ( Seattle )

Real inovation requires a break with tradition. If you like solving
difficult problems and smashing old performance barriers we would like to
hear from you. This position is based in Seattle. The ideal applicant is
experienced in C, BSD Unix, TCP/IP, has good communication skills and is a
motivated independent worker. BS degree and minimum 2 years experience
required.

Applications:

 email:
       jobs@f5.com Ascii or MIME attached MSWord resumes accepted.
 Voice:
       (206) 447-1817, ask for Brian Dixon
 Fax:
       (206) 447-9636, Attn: Brian Dixon
 Post:
       Recruiting
       F5 Labs
       1218 3rd Ave., Suite 508
       Seattle, WA 98101

-----

if you are interested please respond in one of the above ways only,
all direct replies to myself will go to /dev/null. for further info
on F5 Labs, have a look at http://www.f5.com.

tia,

m.

Matt Sommer, Network Systems Engineer		InterNIC: MMS26
F5 Labs, Inc.	1218 3rd Ave., Suite 508	Seattle, WA 98101
e-mail:	mms@f5.com	Voice: 206.447.1817	Fax: 206.447.9636
1A7B3D4D 1996/09/27 =  DD 49 89 EE 81 FF AC CA  A1 19 A1 75 87 22 DC 53