Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:21:55 -0500
From:      Jamie <jamie@geniegate.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Odd cron errors

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 04:03:25PM +0100, Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav wrote:
> Jamie <jamie@geniegate.com> writes:
> > I actually very much do NOT want atrun to be tinkering with the
> > priority (as I'd like to have it run in the idle task eventually)
> >
> > Is there a way, short of recompiling, that I can convince atrun
> > not to do this?
>
> How about disabling atrun?

I use at/batch *constantly* (especially batch)

The machine I'm replacing was setup to run cron under idprio 31 (outside
the jail) specifically so that jobs ran during the idle task.

Disabling is a no-go.

Jamie
--
http://www.geniegate.com                    Custom web programming
Perl * Java * UNIX                        User Management Solutions