Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 1998 10:06:59 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        malte.lance@gmx.net
Cc:        reilly@zeta.org.au, jgrosch@mooseriver.com, shocking@prth.pgs.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fast FFT routines with source?

>  > Be aware that the fftw code has a particularly curly licence.
>
> The GPL-v2 is included in the file ./COPYING
>
> So what's your point ?

Unless you want to give away all your code, it'd be best to use
different code.

If you don't mind giving away all your code, then no problem.

If it were LGPL instead, it would be less of an issue, so long
as the code didn't need to go into the kernel, and you were
willing to distribute everything else as .o files to meet the
relink clause.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---