Date:      Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:04:38 +0400
From:      Andrey Chernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: page fault in tcp_dooptions()

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 12:00:48PM +0100, Robert Watson wrote:

> Can you turn this into a file name, revision, and line number?

I have no kernel.debug for that panic.

> This looks like a NULL pointer dereference.  Is a core available?

At this moment, not (but ask mohan_srinivasan@yahoo.com, he download
from me "vmcore.1.gz" to analyze the problem and may still keep it).

I reboot having newly compiled "kernel.debug" now, so more information
will be available if this panic happens again.

--
http://ache.pp.ru/