Date:      Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:00:45 +0100
From:      "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
To:        Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org>
Cc:        jilles@freebsd.org, Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, sahil@freebsd.org, freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: fifo_listen: fchmod public/pickup: Invalid argument with postfix on today's current

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Il 25 febbraio 2012 07:15, Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org> ha scritto:
>> On 02/24/2012 21:00, Doug Barton wrote:
>>> I'm on today's -current (r232126) and I'm getting the error in the
>>> subject when trying to start postfix. I recompiled 2.9, and then tried
>>> 2.8 .... both give the same error.
>
> Did you also rebuilt world?

I don't think a world rebuild shouldn't be necessary for that change.

> Attilio
>
> --
> Peace can only be achieved by understanding - A. Einstein
"

--=20
=A0 =A0=93The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'get by.'
The ordinary men who just want to be left in peace. Those who don=92t
want their little lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves.
Those with no sides and no causes. Those who won=92t take measure of
their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those
who don=92t like to make waves=97or enemies.

=A0 =A0Those for whom freedom, honour, truth, and principles are only
literature. Those who live small, love small, die small. It=92s the
reductionist approach to life: if you keep it small, you=92ll keep it
under control. If you don=92t make any noise, the bogeyman won=92t find
you.

=A0 =A0But it=92s all an illusion, because they die too, those people who
roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?!
>From what? Life is always on the edge of death; narrow streets lead to
the same place as wide avenues, and a little candle burns itself out
just like a flaming torch does.

=A0 =A0I choose my own way to burn.=94

=A0 =A0Sophie Scholl