Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 18:13:56 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "The competition"

[Eivind Eklund]
>> Besides, that was a damn good text.  We'd need somebody that both could
>> come up with that kind of idea, have the technical insight, and can polish
>> it off that way.

[Jordan K. Hubbard]
>Exactly.

You're sitting at work.  It's late at night, and there is just this
_little_ tinkering you've got to do, just another dose.  Real UNIX - you've
become addicted, and there is no way to get the real stuff at home.  You've
tried Linux - doesn't feel right.  You've tried the home version of SCO,
but after 10 years of source, not having a source license gives you the
willies.  So, another night at the office.

FreeBSD - you can come home again, at home.

Eivind Eklund perhaps@yes.no http://maybe.yes.no/perhaps/ eivind@freebsd.org