Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:45:50 +0100
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@bluelife.at>
To:        Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@gmail.com>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Virtualbox from blueports

 On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:14:16 +0100, Christer Solskogen wrote:
> I use devel/virtualbox-ose-devel from svn.blueports.at - and from
> what
> I'm seeing the new feature from Oracle where you can install
> extensions is not available.
> http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch08.html#vboxmanage-extpack
>
> That feature is on by default, but is somehow disabled in ports.

 What do you mean exactly? The command is there and the Interface in the
 GUI is also there (File->Preferences->Extensions). The only current
 available extpack is the PUEL from Oracle and that is a binary blob that
 does not support FreeBSD so this is not supposed to work.

--
 Bernhard Fröhlich
 http://www.bluelife.at/