Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:49:39 -0800
From:      "David Daugherty" <davidd@datasphereweb.com>
To:        "DINKEY,GENE (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <gene_dinkey@hp.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Logging IP address for all connections

Take a look at portsentry. /usr/ports/security/portsentry
http://www.psionic.com/abacus/portsentry

---
|> /\ \/ @
davidd@datasphereweb.com
DataSphere - Back end web programming, site security, and networking

david.daugherty@netmanage.com
Software Engineer
NetManage - The Bridge to E-Business

http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~doc
ICQ: 21106703

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past"
          - Thomas Jefferson