Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:30:43 +0100
From:      "Paul O' Donovan" <paulod@tinet.ie>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd : My monitor Settings.

Hello all,
                I have just installed the cdrom copy of BSD ver. 2.2.6.
I am completely new to unix and I am wondering if it possible to change
my desk top settings. I have a 14 inch SVGA monitor with an Diamond S3
based video card and the display seems very large i.e. approx. 4 times
my screen but more anoying are the icons and borders on any ported
program  are very large when they open. Could anyone tell how to reduce
the size of the borders and icons. At present I'm using Fvwm2 for my
xwindow.
Your help in this matter is appreciated, Thank you.