Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:58:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <root@gits.dyndns.org>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc:        Noel Koethe <noel@koethe.net>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: net/isc-dhcp3 again :( 3.0.r2 -> 3.0rc2pl1

David W. Chapman Jr. wrote:
> The solution would be to add the history directory to the port so it looks
> in there also.

you're both right, didn't see that before. I'll send a PR in a few
moments.  look at the following URL to found the PR number.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=&severity=&priority=&class=&state=&sort=none&text=&responsible=&multitext=&originator=lefevre

thanks and see you :)

PS : sorry for the late answer but I've some problem w/ my machine
in -stable.  can't start X11 anymore and fetchmail/sendmail crash.

Cyrille.
--
home: mailto:clefevre@poboxes.com   UNIX is user-friendly; it's just particular
work: mailto:Cyrille.Lefevre@edf.fr   about who it chooses to be friends with.