Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 1996 10:58:48 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Greg Obremski <root@fdu.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Emulation

On Sat, 5 Oct 1996, Greg Obremski wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> My utterly silly question is this: how solid is the binary emulation
> iunder FBsd? I recently aquired the Accel-X server for linux...and decided
> i wanted to try FreeBsd. It would really suck if i installed FBsd, only to
> find out the Xserver won't work with it without purchasing it again...

I'd ask the company who sells accelerated X, what it would cost,
to get the same product for another Unix platform ...

Usually this isn't much expensive ...If that should be the case,
then everythig is fine for you ...

Otherwise .... try it out ...

__
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de
pgp p-key  http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html  >>> powered by <<<
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/Printing/aps-491.tgz  >>>    FreeBSD <<<