Date:      Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:56:34 -0600
From:      Anne Sipes <annes@hal-pc.org>
To:        Jason Hunt <leth@primus.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Anne Sipes <anne@geekhome.net>
Subject:   Re: Palm 515 setup

Hi Jason,

I noticed that entries that I had made on my Palm before the first time
it was initialized didn't sync to the Jpilot desktop.  Also entries that
  were beamed to my Palm and then changed in some way , like being moved
to a different catagory didn't get synced.  I went in to each entry
changed one thing and then tried the sync again and it worked.

I am only able to sync one application at a time.

I have been communicating with someone who has an m500 who seems to be
having the same problem your having.

Please let me know if you determine that something is missing from the
howto.  I'd like to make it work for as many people as possible.

Thanks,
Anne

--
Anne Sipes