Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:15:33 -0600
From:      Noah Dunker <ndunker@jccc.net>
To:        "'lucas@slb.to'" <lucas@slb.to>, stuart richardson <stuart_richardson@msn.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: disk space

My firewall runs off a 200 megabyte drive, but I've stripped it down
to a purpose built installation.  I've found that 2 GB is great for
a desktop-based use-it-everyday install for FreeBSD if you don't do
a lot of software tinkering and keep all your MP3's on CD-R Media.  :)

Noah Dunker
Systems Analyst/Technician
Johnson County Community College