Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 16:31:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      PALMA A <palma@duke.edu>
To:        Christian Hiris <4711@chello.at>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: query

thank you I amreally grateful to a whole community that takes up the
question posed by a semi ignoramus like myself.....

On Mon, 16 May 2005,
Christian Hiris wrote:

> On Monday 16 May 2005 21:42:21, PALMA room #205 off#9196603065 mob#919599=
7065
> both have voicemail wrote:
> > danke, however the right cmd line is chfn
> >
> > cheers
>
> The chpass, chfn, chsh, ypchpass, ypchfn and ypchsh commands all the same=
,
> they are linked via src/usr.sbin/Makefile.
>
> Cheers,
> ch
>
> --
> Christian Hiris <4711@chello.at> | OpenPGP KeyID 0x3BCA53BE
> OpenPGP-Key at hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net and http://pgp.mit.edu

  Ratio, enim, nisi judex universalis esse deberet, frustra singulis datur.

  [ _Quaestiones Naturales_, Adelard of Bath ]

/begin/read__>sig.file
postal address
 PALMA

Department of Philosophy =95 Duke University/ BOX 90743
room# 205 -tel 1 919 660-3065  201 West Duke Building Durham, North Carolin=
a 27708-0743

my mobile 9195997065

*only when in Europe*
 i. J. Nicod
off. address
I jean nicod
1bis av. lowendal

f-75007 paris france

email me for details if needed

mobileline [+33] (0) 663 243 161
w/ answering service  sms, sims, and all that jazz

________

This e-mail message (and attachments) is confidential, and/or privileged an=
d is
intended for the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail you must not copy, distribute, take any action in
reliance on it or disclose it to anyone.  Any confidentiality or privilege =
is
not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.  This entity is n=
ot
responsible for any information not related to the business of this entity.=
  If you
have received this e-mail in error please destroy the original and notify t=
he
sender.