Date:      Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:10:19 +1200
From:      Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz>
To:        Denis Troshin <weiv@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why people are not satisfied with FreeBSD?

I use Linux for surfing + mail , and Freebsd for coding + research.

The choice of which to use for what was just how it happened - rather
than any deficiency in either product. I think they are both great.

Good to be spoilt for choice.

P.s : notice I did not mention that "other" operationg system   :-)

Mark