Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:49:48 -0400
From:      Paul Henrich <paul@worldhive.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Darwin Calendar Server

Are there any efforts under way to port the Darwin Calendar Server
(apple's apache-licensed CalDav server)? I searched the list archive
and found no references to it.

I have never ported anything to FreeBSD before, and I was thinking
that this could be a good first project, so long as no one is already
working on it. It seems like it would be a pretty simple package to
port, being mainly python scripts with dependencies that are mostly
already in the ports tree.

Paul Henrich
Henrich Interactive