Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:57:01 -0400
From:      "Soffen, Matthew" <msoffen@iso-ne.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PERL Net::SSLeay support for OpenSSL

Has anyone ported Net::SSLeay to Net::OpenSSL ?

I have tried, but I am not familiar enough with Net::SSLeay to do it.
(although I DID convert the openssl 0.9.3a port to openssl 0.9.4).

Matt Soffen
	Applications Developer
	http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -