Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:17:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        brianc@milkyway.com (Brian Campbell)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pentium II?

> Actually the 266Mhz P5/MMX has already been announced for early next year.
> www.zdnet.com/zdnn/content/pcwo/0723/pcwo0005.html

Actually, these are the same people who said I could get a
486 DX/2-100, and thus convinced me to buy my 486 DX-50.
       ^                                           ^
     NOTE                                        NOTE

My 486 DX-50 still beats the snot of of a P5 DX/2-66, and is
more than fast enough (EISA bus overclocked to 50MHz) to handle
a lot of stuff that early P5 machines couldn't.

Nevertheless, I remain pissed that I can't get a 486 DX/2-100
and leave my bus speed up at 50MHz.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---