Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:17:49 +0100
From:      "geek" <geek@netcabo.pt>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HP Deskjet 5150

I really need to know if my HP Deskjet 5150 works with freebsd, if not, =
i have to change it in 3 days, please help me!

I've configured cups like it said in www.freebsddiary.org, with a =
difference, i dont have a compatible browser to adminsistrate cups, so i =
do these to add my printer in the server:

/usr/sbin/lpadmin -p DeskJet -E -v usb:/dev/ulpt0 -m deskjet.ppd (is =
this correct?)

is this correct?! and when i access to CUPS with workstation i see the =
printer, but i can't print anything, neither from the server or from the =
workstation!!!

Please help me, urgent :(

PS: what the difference between deskjet.ppd and deskjet2.ppd