Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:37:12 -0700 (MST)
From:      Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        jaitken@cslab.vt.edu (Jeff Aitken)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pronouncable password generator

> I vaugely recall someone posting the source code to a very simple
> pronouncable password generator some time ago, but I can't seem to find
> any reference to it any more (the only thing I found on www.freebsd.org
> was a reference to npasswd, which AFAIK doesn't do this).

The last time I was forced to use one of these was on VMS.  One day my
friend Mike Sonshine was forced to change his password on login, and
the machine came up with 'SEXAJU'.  Being of Hebrew ethnicity, he was
so pleased with this password that he showed it to everyone in our
department.  Kind of defeats the purpose, huh?  ;^)