Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 95 00:16:47 +0400
From:      vak@cronyx.ru
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, sos@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: atapi.c and wcd.c missing....

>   From: sos@freebsd.org
>
>   The 1.3 version is in -current (I committed the patches last week)
>   And yes  it still has problems with some old IDE disks that gets
>   confused by the ATAPI probestuff. I'm not sure taht this is solvable
>   at this point...

The new version of wdreset() should solve this problem.
Look for the patch in freebsd-current.

Serge
---
Serge Vakulenko                 <vak@cronyx.msk.su>
Cronyx Ltd., Moscow             Unix consulting and custom programming
phone: +7 (095) 939-23-23       FreeBSD support
fax:   +7 (095) 939-03-00       Relcom network development