Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:28:24 -0800
From:      Steve Byrne <sbb@freegate.com>
To:        "freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'Stephen Wynne'" <stevemw@northwest.com>
Cc:        "lesstif@Hungry.COM" <lesstif@Hungry.COM>
Subject:   RE: Lesstif 0.83, JFC 1.0.1, JDK 1.1.5 on FreeBSD 2.2-STABLE

Speaking on behalf of the Linux porting community, I have to agree that
Lesstif solidification is a very good thing -- this report is positive enough that
I'm going to attempt to build with Lesstif on Linux for the v6 version of the
JDK 1.1.5 Linux port.  Thanks for the report on your experiences, and thanks to the Lesstif folks for working hard on freeing the world from OSF dependence.

Steve