Date:      Thu, 04 Nov 2004 17:03:15 -0500
From:      "Frederick N. Brier" <fbrier@multideck.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bug tracking and 5.x/JVMPI/JVMDI problem

Ok.  Gotchya.  I have never used the standard FreeBSD bug database.

I just downloaded the 5.3RC2 and was going to give it a whirl.  I have
got a spare set of machines to set up a test environment.  I am learning
how to set up Jails and was going to setup mySQL and James in two
separate jails.  Wish me luck.  As soon as it is up I will change the
startup parameters for debug mode and try to connect to it.  Thank you.