Date:      Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:00:44 -1000
From:      Open Slate <openslateproj@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thank you for excellent support

Recently the address I have used for years to post here stopped working.
After several pleas for help some nice list owner forwarded by mail to the
postmaster, who spent a lot of time tracking down the problem. My ISP has
been bought and sold several times, so that my address no longer passes the
test for validity. So now I am using a new gmail account.

This is the kind of service that is all too often lacking these days. Thank
you, whoever you were, for doing such a great job. Makes me proud to be
associated with FreeBSD ... have been since 2.x.

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project