Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:25:05 -0700
From:      Joel Mc Graw <jpmcgraw1@home.com>
To:        "Jose A. Rodriguez" <support@rubycom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about trainings!

>         1.- How to manage correctly an account (www.mysite.com)
>         2.- How to set-up email accounts and administer the mail quotas.
>         3.- The log file for statistical reports.
>
>         And another information that I need to be a good webmaster.  Actually I can
> configure web accounts but my principal problem is on email settings and
> manage the quotas for each one and the statistics report.
>
>         I'll appreciate your help in this case, and send me information about where
> I can go to receive a training on FreeBSD.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jose A. Rodriguez
> Webmaster, Rubycom, C. x A.

Jose,

I'm very much a newbie myself, and FreeBSD was my first exposure to
Unix.  One of the things I really like is the tons of _quality_
documentation available for FreeBSD.  I have both Lehey's book ("The
Complete FreeBSD") and the print version of The FreeBSD Handbook.  The
questions you raise are addressed in both of these.

If you are still interested in a more formal training, BSDI apparently
has a FreeBSD training class coming up in January.

Buena Suerte, y saludos desde Phoenix, AZ, EEUU