Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:06:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   tape autoloader/chio usage gets kernel error

Hello.

Again, much trouble with the tape device forces me into some questions
about several errors logged during the last session.

When retrieving the status of the autoloader via 'chio status' I get
this error:

ch: warning: could not map element source address 0d to a valid element type

What does this mean? Prior to FreeBSD 4.2.6, e.g. FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE
I never saw this error.

Can anyone explain what it means?

Thanks.

Oliver

--
MfG
O. Hartmann

ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de
IT-Administration des Institutes fuer Physik der Atmosphaere (IPA)
Johannes Gutenberg Universitaet Mainz
Becherweg 21
55099 Mainz

Tel: +496131/3924662 (Maschinenraum)