Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:12:28 -0500
From:      "Henrik Hudson" <rhavenn@rhavenn.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and KDE Konq Problems

Afternoon List-

I just got FreeBSD 4.6 REL installed yesterday. I installed the following

packages (among others):

kdelibs3.0.1
kdebase3.0.1
kdenetwork3.0.1
kdepim3.0.1

Although I didn't install all the dependencies in package format, ALL
dependancies are met from source or ports installs and I am not seeing
any obvious errors anywhere.

The major problem I am having is the when viewing web pages in Konq,
forms don't display right. For example, looking at http://lists.kde.org
the radio buttons don't show up at the top of the page. I have no clue
how/why this is happening.

Additionally, all my background colors are set to black. ie: the first
time I did a view source, the background of the HTML editor was black and

then when doing "Edit Options" all the menu items on the left side of the

option screen have a black background.

I run Windowmaker .80  with KDE support and I have never had a problem
running Konq before or various other apps. The last time I ran this was
with 4.5 REL and KDE 3.0 and I didn't have this problem.

Just wondering if anyone else if having this problem or heard anything on

how to fix it. If this belongs in the ports mailing list, please let me
know.

Thanks.

Henrik