Date:      Sun, 03 Aug 2008 08:19:06 -0700
From:      David Newman <dnewman@networktest.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: keyboard!!

On 7/31/08 2:02 PM, David Gurvich wrote:

> So you have also been lusting after one of these keyboards?  Has anyone
> actually ordered and used one of these and what is the opinion on them?

I can vouch for the Endurapro, which combines the buckling-spring feel
of an old AT keyboard with a TrackPoint pointer and a USB connector:

http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/en104wh.html

The action is slower than on mushmatic keyboards that come with modern
PCs, but that was always true.

Someone else asked about double-row keyboards like those for 3270 or
5250 terminals; Unicomp sells those too:

http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/122keyterkey.html

dn