Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 07:04:48 +1000
From:      George Michaelson <ggm@dstc.edu.au>
To:        jin@george.lbl.gov
Cc:        atm@FreeBSD.ORG, phk@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FORE PCA200 working

I posted a few weeks back asking what is the NEWEST canonically viable
microcode version known to work.

The one recommended in the docs on FreeBSD has a known interaction bug
with some Centillions which can CRASH THE CENTILLION.

Its fun to take down your campus network with one 53 byte icmp packet but
the longer term consequences aren't so nice...

[I know this is orthogonal to the question at hand. I just wanted to do
 a me-too with some side matters.]

cheers
	-George