Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:47:13 -0700
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Documenters <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Graphics in handbook?  What do you think?

> Take a look at http://www.lemis.com/handbook/what-to-download.html and
> tell me what you think of the idea.  If there are technical problems
> with putting the screen shots in the handbook, we should discuss them
> too.

I hope there aren't any technical problems.  Screen shots not only give
a nice break from text text text but can also be excellent
instructionally.  (Then again, this is the age of Accessibilty
Everywhere.)

I think my only critique on that page is in the material shot itself.
Although I like the way you've configured Communicator (very similar to
mine), the default configuration is probably more immediately apparent
to users, especially inexperienced users who are frightened enough by
the material they can get on the program, much less the various dialog
boxes and what not it provides.  (And, then again, again, that isn't our
audience.)

--Sean