Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:33:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Daniel <john@cell-works.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mod_php4 and apache13-modssl on 4.2 Stable

I've be trying to get these two ports running on a new freebsd 4.2 stable
machine without a lot of luck .

I can get the straight apache port running with modphp4 but with the
modssl port version php4 won't display then php. Some one suggested that
there was something loading at the bottom httpd ( probably ssl ) that was
keeping php from loading.

Anybody have this working?  What things should I look at to troubleshoot
the problem?  If I can't use the port what is the best way to roll my own
installation of apache with ssl and php4?  Anybody have a working
httpd.conf file i can use to compare with mine?

TIA