Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 02:01:04 -0500
From:      "Andrew Atrens" <Andrew.Atrens.atrens@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        David G Andersen <danderse@cs.utah.edu>, Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>, bright@hotjobs.com
Subject:   Re: yup, found it (NFS)

Whooops! Looks like the Nortel (microsoft exchange) Gateway had some fun
with my email address on my FreeBSD box (that I use from home)...

Sorry guys the below message is actually from _me_.  Please don't bother
Mr. MacPherson, he must rue the day I chose to use my name (as account name)
on this box...

Andrew.