Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:11:16 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Katerina=20Markoy?= <katerina_markou@yahoo.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hello,

I have Freebsd 3.4-Release and also some questions:

1)Is it possible to install JDK1.3.0?
  If "NO" then, can I using the Linux emulator?!?
2)I've noticed that the transfer rate of data using
  an Iomega Zip 250(Parallel Port) is not as good as
  with windows... Is it true? If yes then why?

PS1. Ok, ok, I know I have to upgrade...
PS2. Can I use the JDK 1.3.0 with Freebsd 4.1-R???

TIA
Katerina Markou.
BOFH