Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:56:41 +1100 (EST)
From:      Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/mail/access

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, wellsian wrote:

> Did you enable the access_db feature in your mc file?
>
>   FEATURE(access_db)dnl
>
> I've never tried hacking it into the cf file; the changes look extensive.

Thanks Dave,

I'm using the generic-bsd4.4.mc config file, and it looks like it doesn't
have that enabled. I must have assumed it was enabled since
/etc/mail/access existed... the original web page that explained the
syntax of /etc/mail/access didn't say anything about FEATURE(..) being
required.

I'll add this to the mc config file and have a look at the URL you gave
me.

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe                              http://www.rowan.sensation.net.au/