Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:08:46 -0800
From:      "Josh Carroll" <josh.carroll@gmail.com>
To:        "Jim Pazarena" <fquest@ccstores.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: trouble compiling a port - expect on 6.2RC1

> How do I go about determining outstanding issues for any given port?

You can search existing PRs here:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?query

If the port itself is broken, it will be marked as such, but those
ports compile fine on my 6.2-RC1 system, so it's unlikely they are
broken.

Perhaps you can paste the last 15-20 lines of the output when you try
to compile the tcl port? It might be more appropriate to troubleshoot
on the ports mailing list if it's a ports issue.

Josh