Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:02:20 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FrontPage port ... publishing to sub-web cause SegFault ...

Man, each time I try to do something with FrontPage, I hate it all that
much more :(

Okay, did the recompile .... now I can't publish to either the root web or
the subweb ... it generates an error telling me that the server isn't
running (altho I can connect to it with a web browser) and there are no
errors being generated in the log files ...

Trhough the web interface, I can create the Subweb successfully, its only
when I try to publish with FrontPage that it fails ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org