Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:40:33 -0700
From:      Raheel Khan <raheel@criticaledge.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   stats question

Hi,
 I set up a stats.php3 for my linux machine but when
switching to freebsd... on an account i realized some
commands such as linux's free wasn't in freebsd.. is there a
alternative to this? Also doing a 'cat /proc/meminfo' gave
memory info in linux what is that alternative for this in
FreeBSD? same with /proc/cpuinfo, /proc/version and df -x
nfs... Thanks sorry for asking so much question.

Raheel Khan