Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 1997 00:52:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Christopher Yoder <cyoder@ionet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3Com 3C574-TX PCMCIA

Are there any plans to include drivers for the 3Com 3C574-TX 10/100BaseT
PCMCIA Card in the near future?  I've been forced back to Windoze 95
because of a need for PCMCIA 100BaseT, and this was the card that was
allocated to me from the company.

If anyone has any info/specs. on this card that would help in writing
a driver, I'd be interested in working on it.

Christopher

 Christopher D. Yoder                                    ioNET, Inc.
 Sr. Systems Administrator/Lead Programmer    Oklahoma's Largest ISP
                                                   Oklahoma City, OK
 Phone: (405) 270-7015                                 iam@ionet.net
 Fax: (405) 270-7055                                cyoder@ionet.net
 http://www.ionet.net/~cyoder/                  programmer@ionet.net
 New Favorite Saying:              "We only have one life, LIVE IT!"