Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:02:39 +0000
From:      Alex Laurie <alex.r.laurie@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Finding abandoned ports

Hello all,

Only really just getting into FreeBSD but I am inspired to help out. I'm
not a developer or anything. However I do like to install and update
things. I though one area I may be able to help out is in the ports side of
things. I have been through the Porters handbook and thought I would try
updating some out of date ports to cut my teeth so to speak. Looking around
I don't seem to see anywhere with abandoned ports that need some love.

Any help or pointers?

Cheers

Alex