Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:33:20 -0400
From:      Christopher Sean Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Keyboard - Extra function or 'media' keys

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

Is there a way to get the extra function keys like Volume up, volume
down, mute, etc on my usb keyboards working with FreeBSD? I own two
Logitech wireless usb keyboards: a DiNovo Desktop and a S510 wireless
and everything on them works except the extra function keys.

-- Chris

--=20
Chris Hilton                                   chris-at-vindaloo-dot-com
                "All I was doing was trying to get home from work!"
                                                 -- Rosa Parks

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--