Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 03:01:42 +0000
From:      Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What Files Do I download????

At 18:09 18-06-97 -0500, you wrote:
>I have been at your site for about 2 hours reading this,

Ahhh. You have read this that and the other thing.

Did you read the very first page?

The other responses to this were correct. I will tell you where to find the
instructions.

http://www.freebsd.org/

Read to the right of the page at the top. It says "FreeBSD is easy to install"

Have fun with it,
Jason Wells

PS Your mail got returned to me so fix your address.
 __   __
/ 0\ / 0\         Thank you * Highperformance.net
     )     Wannabe Sysadmin * The homeless domain
)-------(       Jason Wells * "Pardon me sir, spare some bandwidth?"
 \_____/            Webpage * http://s5-25-199.student.washington.edu/